Wednesday 29 October 2014

A Pharaoh Abroad - Saturday


16.8.14

Saturday


Today we had to wake up early as our plane was due to leave at 9.00am. We all had a rushed breakfast before the taxi took us to the airport. Whilst we were waiting Shakira and Bonnie bought a yellow whale called Custard. Soon it was time to board the plane that would take us away from our beloved Thailand to Europe, freezing cold Europe.

On board the plane Dad and I watched X-Men, The Last Stand, which was full of action, mystic powers and creatures. We also enjoyed watching Mr Peabody and Sherman again. When the meal came Dad and I had beef stew (Dad and I only ate it because we were so hungry as it was really disgusting). Afterwards, Dad and I sensibly decided to have a nap. After we woke up we watched some more TV. Before long we were landing in Helsinki with our ears popping.

However our plane was a bit late so there was no time to linger. We quickly ran to our gate and boarded the next plane. Dad and I were shattered so we had a nap. When we woke up, Dad and I decided to read for a bit. Suddenly we saw Manchester piercing through the clouds and I thought to myself ‘home sweet home’.

When we arrived there was a taxi waiting for us to take us home. As we opened the door of our house, Dad and I knew that from then on there was a big fat year to wait.

Mummi with a bit of help from Joss Abbs-Brown, aged 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment