Thursday 9 October 2014

A Pharaoh Abroad - A Quiet Day


2.8.14

A Quiet Day


After breakfast, as it was a quiet day, Dad and I played with our Lego. We were also forced to watch the Bratz movie by Shakira and Bonnie. I believe it was the most entertaining movie I’ve ever watched. We also watched a Batman movie for Super’s sake. When Bane came up Super started sneering and booing. We soon looked at the time as we noticed that it was nearly time to meet up with Jill in Choeng Mon. 

Tonight we met up with Jill in The Orchid to have dinner. Dad and I had a mocktail called the Pink Lady - I loved it! For starters Dad and I shared some chicken wings I only had one but managed to savour the taste with that one small bite. Dad, Ian and I shared two big main courses, the first one barbecued ribs and the other spicy shrimps. We all enjoyed them, however, I did not have any meat so I stuck with the shrimps!

After we had said our farewells and thanks we all parted our different ways. Ours lead back to our villa, Jill’s back to her hotel.

Mummi with a bit of help from Joss Abbs-Brown, aged 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment