Monday 6 October 2014

A Pharaoh Abroad - A Day Out

30.7.14

A Day Out! 


Today after breakfast I swam in the swimming pool with Joss again. After a bubbling hour or so in the pool, Dad, Super, Isaac, Jani and I went out for a special day. 

We visited the Sala Hotel for a drink and a little run around the beach and there to my joyful realisation there was sand! I was so happy that we celebrated with a drink yum eeeeeeh! I loved the vanilla milkshake nearly as much as my Egyptian gran with her sunken eyes and gum less jaw. Oh and those big glasses. I certainly love my Gran her name is Mrs Seawreakbottombooo. 

We slowly made our way to the Orchid as everyone was to meet there. We all thoroughly enjoyed a drink at the Orchid. Super, Bonnie and I found a very energetic toad. To my utter amusement Super kissed the toad on the lips thinking that it would turn her into a beautiful Princess however Super learned the hard way that it was not to be. We then went to Akbar an Indian restaurant. We all had our meals. Dad and I chose Tandoori Chicken, well Dad basically did all the thinking! So reluctantly I ate a smidgen of the meat however it was more of a plateful. After this we went to the Floating Markets. Dad and I however just looked around whilst Shakira and Bonnie decided to buy a beautiful necklace decorated with a Crocodile tooth. I soon grew weary and fell asleep in my Dad’s arms. When I woke up I was tucked up tightly in my bed nice and snug.

Mummi with a bit of help from Joss Abbs-Brown, aged 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment