Tuesday 14 October 2014

A Pharaoh Abroad - A Day for Relaxation Only!



5.8.14

A Day for Relaxation Only!


Today was a quiet day. So we all relaxed - yes that’s right, even Super! It seems that there were no mermaids or seamaids in distress to save, but personally I knew he was lying . . . he was bored! In the swimming pool we all splashed each other but Super cheated as he used his force field to protect himself. Soon the game had exploded into an argument, so Dad came over to us to sort it out and he told us to chill, so we did.

Everyone then sat around the TV to watch Primeval I loved it (but it was a bit scary.) Tonight we met up with Jill in an Italian restaurant in Chaweng. Dad and I ordered Linguine. While we were waiting Dad and I read The Shadow of the Hawk. I loved it, we were closing in on the end and managed to finish it that night. 

After a while our food arrived. Dad and I loved it as it had prawns in it. After everyone had finished their meals we said our thanks and went outside.

For a while we looked around at the markets however nobody fancied buying anything. So to finish the night in a good light we all went to a café. Shakira, Bonnie, Isaac, Super, Dad and I had a Kid’s Heaven. It had earned its name as this was what any kid could ask for! I loved it and so did all the kids. We then got a taxi back to our villa.

Mummi with a bit of help from Joss Abbs-Brown, aged 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment