Tuesday 7 October 2014

A Pharaoh Abroad - iPad

31.7.14

iPad


In the morning after breakfast Dad and I went diving in the swimming pool. We had a whale of a time until Super started using his powers to make us go super slow in the races! I was so outraged that I asked Isaac to keep his (NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS UNDER THE AGE OF 13+) stupid sea hound under his leash. 

After we were swimming we took a taxi to a big Shopping Centre in Chaweng which had just opened. The reason we had come was to look in ‘i beat’ for an iPad Mini. However they did not have what we wanted which was a shame. 

After the disappointment we all decided to go to Tesco Lotus to look at the ‘i beat’ there. But before we went, we went to a restaurant called The Kitchen in the big Shopping Centre. We all enjoyed a light lunch Dad and I shared Tom Yum Gooeng a spicy soup with prawns. I loved it and so did Dad. I believe it is Dad’s favourite meal. After everyone had had their mouth watering meals we left and made progress to Tesco Lotus. 

On the way in the taxi I saw tourists walking and stopping, looking and prodding and all the markets bustling, but what grasped my attention the most was the proud coconut trees waving as if examining the tiny midgets walking by. 

When we arrived we paid the taxi driver. After looking around the store we finally decided to buy an iPad Mini GB 32. I don’t know what that means but it sounds good! The money from my Dad’s art competition helped to buy it. After the exciting shopping spree we got a taxi back to Chong Mon to finish the day in a good light.

We had dinner at the Long Table. Dad and I shared Crab in chilli paste I loved it as it was so spicy and seasoned. As we were eating and chatting the night away I wondered where we were just mere days ago! Soon everyone had demolished their meals when we got home, Ian texted Sak our most treasured taxi driver to pick us up in the morning.

Mummi with a bit of help from Joss Abbs-Brown, aged 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment