Tuesday 28 October 2014

A Pharaoh Abroad - Fare well


15.8.14

Fare well


Today, before the taxi was due to come for us, we went swimming. Dad and I performed that last flop we would accomplish this year. We also had races; Dad beat Shakira twice in the backward paddle and the helicopter. Isaac and Super came first as they won three races. Dad and I came second winning two races and Shakira and Bonnie came third with one race accomplished.

Sadly the taxi was soon ready to take us to the airport. Whist we were waiting for the plane to Bangkok, Dad and I were crying. When we boarded and took off the last thing we saw was the Big Buddha winking at us as if reassuring us that next year Koh Samui would be the same. On board the plane Dad and I were drowning our tears and emotions by reading our book. Soon our meal arrived but Dad and I avoided eating it as it was unholy as a devil (it was disgusting in other words). After the crew had taken away any eaten or uneaten meals, Dad and I had a nap. Soon we arrived in Bangkok, when we were landing Dad and I could see the busy roads where the cars looked like ants. Finally our plane docked in the airport.

When we were ready a shuttle bus took us to the Novotel as we were staying there overnight. When we arrived we checked in and went to our room. For a while we watched TV. Dad and I had a refreshing bath before going down for dinner.

Dad and I had some soup which was very spicy. We also had some pork and shrimps which we had to take out of the shell which was fiddly but scrumptious. For pudding Dad and I had some macaroons, I love them and so does Dad as they are very sweet and crispy. We also had a wee taste of the restaurant’s homemade ice cream, which was delicious. Soon we went to bed as we had an early start in the morning.

Mummi with a bit of help from Joss Abbs-Brown, aged 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment