Monday 20 October 2014

A Pharaoh Abroad - Peace and Quiet!?

9.8.14

Peace and Quiet!?


Today after breakfast, Dad and I went swimming. Yet again, we enjoyed performing the flop. I really was engrossed in my swimming so I didn’t hear Liam coming, ready to pick us up and take the five of us Jani, Dad, Isaac, Super and I to Tesco Lotus.

When we got there, we were all very thirsty, especially me! So Dad and I shared a Sprite at Coffee World. I think it means Spirit, I’ve never had a Sprite. They were not especially popular back in Ancient Egypt, but the world changes sometimes for the best, however sometimes for the worse.

We also had a visit to the Arcade for Super. Isaac challenged Joss at the karate game again, however it seemed Joss’s choice of character was not the best last time as Joss beat Isaac twice in a row. You could tell how Isaac was grumpy afterwards! But when we had lunch at a Japanese restaurant he was very happy. Isaac had BBQ squid and I shared some spicy, yet delicious, noodle soup with Dad. We also had some pork in it although it was disgusting, even Dad thought so. Afterwards Isaac had a haircut. When he came out he looked like a baldy as he had been shaved at the sides!

Liam then picked us up and took us back. We stated our thanks and asked him to pick us up at 5:30pm. Whilst we were waiting we all watched Free Birds, it was really funny. 

Soon Liam was ready to pick us up. All of the family came. We also picked up Jill at her hotel. We had dinner at Anong, another restaurant in Choeng Mon. Dad and I just had rice and starters, the starters were chicken wings, chicken sticks, prawns and fish cake. I ate most of the prawns they were delicious. Everyone then talked and talked the night away. Dad sat happily on Jill’s lap as content as a dog with a bone. We then all decided it was growing late so we all said good bye and agreed to meet up another day. 

Mummi with a bit of help from Joss Abbs-Brown, aged 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment