Monday 9 March 2015

Oliver's World Book Day Blog

Oliver Harrison, 7, tells us all about his World Book Day fun at his school, Leigh CE Juniors.

On World Book Day, I went to school as Harold from Captain Underpants. I went as Harold because Captain Underpants is a very funny book and I read it every night. Harold wears a stripy T-Shirt and green shorts. His friend George got a 3D hypno ring and hypnotized their Principal, Mr Krupp. They told him he was Captain Underpants, then he drank some super-power juice and got super-powers!  Now, whenever you snap your fingers Mr Krupp turns into Captain Underpants.  

At school my favourite book character was my friend, Morgan, because his book was Where’s Wally? My teacher was The Paper Bag Princess and she told us her story. Then we went outside to take a picture. After that we read a mystery story called Kidnap at Denton Farm. After lunch, we learned a new song called ‘I’m All About the Books’. Then it was a celebration assembly. Madison was our Star of the Week. After that, we packed our bags and went home. 

PS. My sister, Rose, went to her school as The Tiger Who Came To Tea.

Why not share your World Book Day stories and photos on our Reading and Writing Relay blog? Email mcbf@mmu.ac.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment